Posted 2 years ago
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Electrical, or Chemical.
- Fire Prevention and Control International Qualification
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Excellent written and spoken English Language level
- Minimum 5 years’ Experience in:
- Installation, operating and maintenance of Fixed Fire Suppression system
- Full knowledge of testing and inspection of fixed fire systems
- Application of fire prevention techniques, hot work, operational needs for classified areas.
- Fire command and response to emergencies
- Conducting fire risk assessment for industrial establishment
- Developing and executing emergency response system
- Preferably with Rescue operations experience
|ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:|
|BSc. in Engineering and Diploma in Safety and Health Prevention from a recognized institute. Membership of the Institute of Fire Engineers at Graduate level or equivalent.Membership of IOSH the Institute of Occupation Safety & Health.10 years experience of which 5 years must have been spent at Management level.Must have the ability to effectively communicate to and motivate persons at all levels. It is anticipated that the job-holder will have attended formal training in communication skills and personnel management.Required excellent spoken and written English.|