· Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
· Create engaging written, graphic and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, etc) that builds meaningful connections and encourages a high level of customer interaction
· Optimize & manage the company’s social media profiles and presence to increase the visibility of the company’s social content, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
· Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence.
· Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach and engage with the target audience
· Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives. Continuously seek improvement by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Suitable qualification in the field of Digital Marketing
· Knowledge in Graphic Design/Multimedia or a related discipline with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience is a MUST.
· Video editing or web designing Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Light room skills
· Proficient in social media and IT skills