- First degree in Dermatology or equivalent.
- License or certification: Ministry of Public Health, Qatar License or any other international valid certification/license.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in cosmetic treatments.
- Offers skin consultations.
- Evaluates patient skin conditions
- Utilizes patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- Prescribes medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Performs invasive and non-invasive surgical procedures on skin.
- Talks to patients about the status of their skin health.
- Performs derma cosmetic procedures as approved by the Ministry of Public Health
- Advice on skin health tips and best practices
- Recommend appropriate products
- Evaluate patients before major surgical or other medical procedures
- Refer patients to specialists as the situation requires
- Track and maintain patients’ records regularly
- Adhere with laws and regulations